- - Fitness evaluation
- - Personalized exercise prescription (military and their family, veterans, civilian employees)
- - Group training for units
- - Practical and technical teaching clinic
1 . Running technique
2. Swimming Technique (crawl)
3. Level 1 Technical Training (Military)
4. Introduction to coaching (12-15 year olds and their parent)
5. Mental preparation for performance
3. Mobility and Stretches (Military)
- - Mobile PSP unit (unit training)
Claudie Descôteaux, Fitness Coordonator
418 677-4000 ext.7544
CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAMS
helps prepare the military for the rigors of today's complex and challenging operating environment. For a more personalized training, please make an appointment with a physical conditioning monitor.
Information and appointments:
418 677-4000 ext. 4253
"At Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services, we believe physical fitness is the foundation of any strong military force. DFit.ca not only enables military members to meet Canadian Armed Forces’ operational standards in order to accomplish their mission at home and abroad, but it also provides them with mobile tools and cutting-edge programs they need to achieve their own personal goals and improve their overall health."
- Commodore Sean N. Cantelon, Director General Morale and Welfare Services
Take your fitness to the next level... HOW?
- PLAN - Get daily workouts customized for operational needs and goals.
- TRAIN - Work out better with step-by-step instructions and videos.
- EAT - Use the healthy recipes, restaurant guides and meal plans for training and recovery.
- TRACK - Count calories, record your progress and watch your transformation.
- GET ADVICE – Use the Forum to ask your questions for personal training support from pears and PSP staff.
- BE SAFE - Rely on DFIT.ca programs, which are founded on sports science and injury prevention.
- SHARE - Interact with our online community to keep motivated and inspire others.
In the gym, deployed, or at home, with DFIT.ca
you always have the fitness tools you need at your fingertips.
- Visit www.dfit.ca and click on your opreational environment.
- Click the link to sign up now.
- Register with your name and the last four digits of your service number.
- START TODAY!
Now available to Families and Veterans!
For more information click HERE