How do I receive an online account?
Contact the Community Recreation Kiosk at 705-424-1200 local 1536 to receive a username and temporary password.
How do I register for a course/program?
1. Log onto http://bk.cfpsa.com/bordenpub/index.asp
2. Access course tab
3. When course has been selected, click register now
4. An invoice will be emailed to the email account linked to your account as proof of registration and payment
1. Visit the Community Recreation Kiosk at the Buell Fitness & AquaticCentre to register in person. A receipt will be issued at time of payment.
What are the accepted forms of payment?
Online: Visa, MasterCard and Amercian Express.
In person: Visa, MasterCard, Amercian Express, Interac and Cash.
What if the program I want is full?
You can be placed on a waitlist for your desired program. If a spot becomes available for which you are waitlisted, a Community Recreation staff member will contact you directly to notify you of your options.
Will I get my money back if a program is cancelled?
Yes, a full refund will be issued to all registrants if a program is cancelled.
What happens if a class is cancelled?
Cancelled classes/programs due to weather conditions or facility operational issues will either be made up at the end of the session or at another time during the program, subject to facility availability.
When can I withdraw from a program? Will I receive a refund?
1. You can withdraw from a program 5 business days prior to the start date and receive a full refund.
2. Once a program has started, pro-rated refunds will be processed for withdrawals due to medical reasons, when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
3. Pro-rated refunds will be processed once a program has started for withdrawals due to CAF commitments.
4. No refunds will be issued for program suspensions. Any program removals will be discussed with the
appropriate Recreation Coordinator.
I have a disability or special need; can I register for any program?
Yes, please contact the Community Recreation Kiosk to be directed to the appropriate Coordinator in order to discuss Inclusion Services and if you require any specific accommodations, assistance with participation or program modification.
I want to bring my own support person with me to drop-ins or registered programs, who can I bring?
A support person is an individual hired or chosen by a person with a disability, to provide assistance with communication, mobility, personal care, medical needs or access to goods, services, programs and opportunities. Persons are welcome to bring their own support person at no additional charge. Please speak with the Community Recreation Kiosk to be directed to the appropriate coordinator responsible for the program so that instructors can be notified prior to the start of a program.