BFRC - Licensed Child Care
The Child Care Program provides a positive learning environment, which encourages and contributes to the development of each child as competent, capable, curious and rich in potential. The Program provides opportunities for meaningful play based on the child's individual needs, interests and abilities. The Program is licensed under the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014.
The Program offers:
- Qualified Registered ECE staff;
- Nutritional lunches and/or snacks;
- Wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities;
- Subsidized spaces available through the County of Simcoe;
- Open-Door policy, parents welcome to drop in and visit anytime;
- "How Does Learning Happen" curriculum based on the children's interest;
- The Program is licensed under the child Care and Early Years Act, 2014.
The Child Care Program provides full-time and part-time care for children between the ages of zero (0) months and five (5) years in the following age groups:
- Infants: zero (0) months to eighteen (18) months;
- Toddlers: eighteen (18) months to thirty (30) months;
- Preschoolers: two and a half (2½) years to five (5) years .
Full-time care is available between the hours of 6:45 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Part-Time care is offered based on enrolment availability.
Child Care Program Parent Handbook
Child Care Program Supervisor
705-424-1200 ext. 2302/3994