Fitness-by-your-Bunk is a travelling gym. It is a kit that contains several highly versatile and functional pieces of fitness equipment that you can use just about anywhere. This is a great way to help you stay in shape while you are away from home. It has everything you need…except a personal trainer.
Fitness By Your Bunk
What is Fitness By Your Bunk?
Each kit includes the following:
How do I get a Fitness By Your Bunk Kit?
- Yoga mat
- Yoga workout DVD
- Skipping rope
- TRX suspension training system
- TRX door anchor
- TRX workout DVD
- Resistance tubing
- A comprehensive training manual that explains how to use each piece of equipment, demonstrates various exercises and provides sample workouts
- You must be a military member who’s either in the Regular Forces or a Reservist
- You are going on temporary duty (TD), overseas deployment, courses, etc.
- Make an appointment with Sports Stores (780-840-8000 extension 8193) to pick up your kit.
- If you need assistance on how to use the fit by your bunk kit, please talk to the PSP Fitness staff and they can give you an orientation.
- Kits will be provided on a first come first service basis. Quantities are limited.
- Kits will only be loaned for the duration that you are tasked away from 4 Wing Cold Lake. The kit must be return upon your return.
- Kits are issued via Sport Stores during work hours.
- “Mobility Kits" are also available for sign out. A great companion to Fitness By Your Bunk, our mobility kits provide tools to help you with myofascial release, so your muscles can move better and you can feel better! Each kit includes the following:
- 2 different sized balls (great for finding those trigger points)
- Foam roller
- Massage stick