Fitness-by-your-Bunk is a travelling gym. It is a kit that contains several highly versatile and functional pieces of fitness equipment that you can use just about anywhere. This is a great way to help you stay in shape while you are away from home. It has everything you need…except a personal trainer.
Fitness By Your Bunk
What is Fitness By Your Bunk?
Each kit includes the following:
How do I get a Fitness-by-your-Bunk Kit?
- Yoga mat
- Yoga workout DVD
- Skipping rope
- TRX suspension training system
- TRX door anchor
- TRX workout DVD
- Resistance tubing
- A comprehensive training manual that explains how to use each piece of equipment, demonstrates various exercises and provides sample workouts
- You must be a military member who’s either in the Regular Forces or a Reservist
- You are going on temporary duty (TD), overseas deployment, courses, etc.
- Make an appointment with Mike Joyal at Sports Stores (780-840-8000 extension 8193) to pick up your kit.
- If you need assistance on how to use the fit by your bunk kit, please talk to the PSP Fitness staff and they can give you an orientation.
- Kits will be provided on a first come first service basis. Quantities are limited.
- Kits will only be loaned for the duration that you are tasked away from 4 Wing Cold Lake. The kit must be return upon your return.
- Those wishing to sign out a Fitness-by-your-Bunk Kit must bring their PLCC card. Kits are issued via Sport Stores during work hours.