This year, the Wing Commander’s Wellness Challenge will promote an active lifestyle in and around the workplace by encouraging the adoption of “active transport” as part of one’s daily routine. This entails establishing the Youth Centre parking lot as a designated park and commute area, from which members can make their way to work via active transportation (i.e. walking, biking, running, rollerblading) should they live too far from the base to adopt the practice from their home.
Wing Commander’s Wellness Challenge 2019
MOVING TOWARDS BALANCE!
For questions please contact Tammy Buchanan at 780-840-8000 extension 7127.
- This challenge will run from 1 June to 31 August 2019.
- Registration cards for this challenge are available for pick-up at the front kiosk at the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre.
- People can register whenever they want, even during the challenge.
- Once you fill in your card return it to the front kiosk for your free pair of sports socks (first 300 people) and you are now registered.
- You must try to commute by “active transportation” to work at least one time per week!