The Health Promotion Team provides monthly campaigns to encourage the 4 Wing Community to engage in healthy behaviour change through education, awareness and skill building.
Health Promotion Campaigns
||Mental Health Awareness
||Be Heart Healthy
||Sleep Well, Be Well
||Safety in the Summer
||Healthy Workplace Month
Healthy Relationships Campaign
Current Campaign: May 2021 - Sleep Well, Be Well
We have hidden painted sleep-themed rocks around the non-restricted side of 4 Wing and the City of Cold Lake. If you find one, take a picture and share/send it! Each time you find a new rock and let us know, you’ll be entered in to win a prize at the end of the campaign.
For hints about where the hiding places are (or at least where the rocks started at!), check out our social media accounts!
- Find a painted rock (you’ll know it’s ours because we’ll have our Instagram tag on the back!)
- Share it on social media (Facebook or Instagram) using #SleepRocks and tag us (@4WingConnection for Facebook and/or @4winghealthpromotion on Instagram)
- If you don’t have social media, you can instead send it to directly to Lisa Fisher at email@example.com
*Note that pictures may be used for promotion of the activity on our social media accounts.
Sleep & You BALANCE Library Series
We launched our Sleep & You Series back in March on World Sleep Day, but we want to promote it as a great tool for you to learn about sleep on-demand! This is a series of 7 YouTube videos that can be accessed via the PSP YouTube channel: LINK HERE
To be entered to win a prize…
Each week we will promote on video from the series on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Go watch each video and learn about sleep!
- Comment on the video about something that you enjoyed or a piece of information that you found useful
- Each comment (max 1 per video) will be entered into the month-end draw
Don’t forget to follow @4WingConnection on Facebook and @4winghealthpromotion on Instagram so you don’t miss out on any content and to learn all about sleep.