FLO - Family Liaison Officer
4 Wing MFRCS Mental Health Services
The Family Liaison Officer (FLO) is a part of the Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC) and the Transition Centre. The FLO ensures the widest variety of support is available
FLO Serve: All family members of a CAF member, Veteran, Regular or Reserve Force, including their spouses, children, parents, relatives of significance or people who self-identify as the family of that member.
Whether the member is returning to service or transitioning through the release process the FLO is available to help families cope with all phases of the member’s recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration. FLOs are there to support the whole family through deployments, transitions and everyday struggles.
FLO services are free of charge and are delivered by experienced professionals who understand the challenges of your military lifestyle.
- Short-term individual, family or group counselling
- Referrals to mental health services for adults and children
- Access to education and prevention-based programs
- Short-term individual or group support for families of ill, injured or deceased members
- Outreach and support to families in the surrounding area
- Tailored assistance to families of the fallen
CONNECT WITH A FLO
4 Wing Family Liaison Officer
Tel: 780-594-6006 ext. 231
Strongest Families Referrals - Mental Health Support
Difficulties with behaviour or anxiety?
- Free programs for Military Members, Veterans and their spouses/dependents.
- Program delivery in the comfort and privacy of your home (telephone coaching) at convenient times.
Strongest Families can also help prepare families for transitions such as deployments, postings, training courses and reintegration!
- Childhood Behaviour (Ages 3-12)
- Bedwetting (Ages 5-12)
- Stress Management (Ages 9-16)
- Anxiety for Children & Adults
Get a referral today! Contact 4 Wing MFRCS at 780-594-6006