CALLING ALL ROCK CLIMBERS!!
Are you an advanced, avid rock climber? Are you interested in turning your hobby into and income? If so, the 4 Wing PSP Recreation Department wants to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, confident and experience rock climbers to join our team. The Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre has a rock wall that runs open climbing hours and is looking to host climbing programs of different varieties. Are you:
Yes?! Then click here to send an email with your interest and qualifications to our Recreation Supervisor. All interested persons will be contacted with further details. Already have your CWI or CG 1 training? Please, attach a copy of this certification with your email of interest.
- 16 years of age or older;
- Able to climb a 5.8 top-rope artificial terrain;
- Able to demonstrate basic climbing movement skills;
- Aware of and able to demonstrate proper care, use, and inspection of climbing equipment;
- Able to demonstrate proficient techniques for belaying with both passive and mechanical assisted belays;
- Standard First Aid and CPR 'C' certified; and
- Willing to take a CWI or CG 1 training to become certified to work at the Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre Rock Wall?
Any additional questions can be directed to the Recreation Supervisor via email (click here).
Morale & Welfare Services