Sports Stores Hours of Operation
Friday by appointment only
Summer Equipment Rentals:
Request equipment with Sports Stores @ 780-840-8000 ext 8193 or with the Sports Stores Technician Megan.Garrett@forces.gc.ca
Sports Stores offers rentals for fishing kits, bicycles, golf clubs, kayaks (both sit-on and sit-in), canoes, and stand-up paddle boards. We also provide life jackets, paddles, emergency kits, bike helmets, and bikes locks certain rentals.
Sports Stores does not reserve equipment months/weeks in advance, equipment rentals are on a first come, first served policy. To reserve equipment please contact Sports Stores a week or a few days in advance to the rental period you want.
We take new rental bookings MON-THURS (9-3pm): we do NOT take new rental bookings on Fridays, you must reserve equipment earlier in the week. You may be permitted to pick up or drop off equipment on Friday but no new bookings will be received.
To reserve equipment:
- Only Active CAF members, Veterans, and DND staff can rent equipment and need to present PLCC CARD or Mil ID at pick-up (Military spouses, partners, or dependents are allowed to drop-off equipment but cannot sign-out rentals)
- The rental is for 5 days maximum
- $50 deposit/unit is required for all rentals and must be in cash or cheque ONLY.
- Roof racks and tie-down straps must be brought yourself to secure boating vessels to your vehicle.
- $10 late fee and damage fees may be charged against initial deposit.
Additional requirements are listed in the document below.
Bicycle Equipment Waiver
Canoe and Kayak Waiver
Fishing Equipment Waiver
Golf Equipment Waiver
Nautical Equipment Waiver