PSP COVID-19 Updates
**EFFECTIVE 9 SEPTEMBER 2021**
The below outlines our current facility operations in line with both Provincial and Wing restrictions related to COVID-19:
**MASKS REQUIRED IN ALL INDOOR SETTINGS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED OTHERWISE**
Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre:
- Col J.J. Parr Sports Centre is open to all DT members only (CAF members, Public Service Employees, and NPF Employees) for solo and drop-in activities and indoor fitness classes with 3 metre distancing between participants, Mon to Fri 0630-1830hrs and Sat to Sun 1000-1500hrs.
- Individual Workout Area/Group Fitness. Once established in a workout area, on a cardio machine or in a fitness class, masks may be removed. If required to leave individual space, masks must be worn.
- Outdoor Gym. The outdoor gym remains as an alternative to the indoor weight room.
- FORCE Testing may be booked by contacting your respective Unit FORCE Coordinator.
- The Aquatics Centre is available for lane swim only. Please call Col JJ Parr Sports Centre Welcome Desk for pool hours at 780-840-8000 ext 7823; and
- The Aquatics Centre will be available for organized youth programming (Marlins Swim Club)
- Sports Stores continues to be open for equipment rental, Monday to Friday, 0800-1600. For more information please contact Sports Stores at 780-840-8000 local 8193.
- The Arena continues to be available only to organized youth programming (Norlight Skating Club).
- The 4 Wing Community Library is now available for in-person services with a maximum capacity of 15 people, Monday to Friday from 1000-1500hrs.
- Messes are currently closed for social activities and functions; and
- Messes are open for clear-in/clear-out procedures;
- In-Body Assessments continue to be available for one-on-one booking by contacting Lisa Fisher; and
- In person training has resumed and units may request Health Promotion briefings by contacting Lisa Fisher.
4 Wing Campground:
- 4 Wing Campground continues to be open for single family use through the Col JJ Parr Sports Centre Welcome Desk. All PHM regulations including the wearing of masks in public spaces shall be adhered to.
Auto and Wood Hobby Clubs:
- Both the Auto and Wood Hobby clubs are open, permitted to a maximum of 15 people. All PHM regulations to be followed.
For further changes and updates please continue to check this page as well as 4 Wing Connection on Facebook.