Updated Contact Information for Tee Pee Park
General and Reservation Inquires email firstname.lastname@example.org is being replaced effective 22 May 2020 with new email: email@example.com
Campground Manager email firstname.lastname@example.org is being replaced effective 22 May 2020 with new email: email@example.com
The primary function of the Tee Pee Park Campground and Air Force Beach is to provide a camping/beach area for authorized personnel and their family members and guests.
Tee Pee Park & Air Force Beach Standard Operating Procedures - SOPs
Park Office: 250-339-5271
Regular (Summer) Season: Mar - Oct
Regular Season "Opening Day" Reservation Procedures will be posted when applicable.
Winter Season: Nov - Feb
Tee Pee Park Winter Camping Information will be posted when applicable.
Air Force Beach Fire Ban – by order of 19 Wing Commander
26 March 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the requirement for physical distancing, ALL FIRES on Airforce Beach are banned until further notice. Small fires in authorized fire pits at Tee Pee Park campsites will be permitted, however all campers in Tee Pee Park are urged to adhere to the physical distancing requirements as laid out by the Province. If this cannot be achieved, the ban will be extended to include all outdoor fires in all locations until further notice.
19 Wing Campground - Tee Pee Park Message From Tom Adams Campground Manager
Last Updated: 15 April 2020
With much uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation, we would like to take this time to address the Campers and Cabin Guests with information on the operational status of the Campsite. Below is an easy to understand point form list outlining what you can expect from Tee Pee Park and also what Tee Pee Park is asking of you. Please understand that the situation is ever-changing and can be different from one day to the next depending on new information. We will post updates of any changes to operations and communicate with the Campers and Cabin Guests as they are implemented. The best source of up to date information is our website – or by calling the Campground Office 250-339-5271 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Tee Pee Park Campground is currently OPEN due to the "outside" and "open space" nature of activities on the property.
· The Pavilion will be CLOSED for business until further notice.
· All campground playground structures are CLOSED to prevent the spread of germs and viruses as per the recommendation of the medical community.
· All FIRES on Airforce Beach are BANNED until further notice. Small fires in authorized fire pits at Tee Pee Park campsites will be permitted, however all campers in Tee Pee Park are urged to adhere to the physical distancing requirements as laid out by the Province. If this cannot be achieved, the ban will be extended to include all outdoor fires in all locations until further notice.
· No Non Registered Guests Allowed to visit Campers at their Campsites.
· No Reservations for the General Public will be taken until further notice.
· Social Distancing is mandatory and will be enforced.
Things Tee Pee Park is doing for you:
· The administration office is NOT open to campers and patrons – any bookings, check-in and check out, including payments, will be done over the phone only.
· No canteen sales will be permitted from the office, including exchange of books and dvds.
· No cash will be accepted (debit and credit only).
· Daily Increased Cleaning of all Washroom Facilities.
· Staff are being instructed to avoid contact with any campers and customers.
Things we are asking you to do for Tee Pee Park:
· As per direction from Public Health Agency of Canada, as well as 19 Wing Commander, members/civilians are expected to self-isolate for 14 days upon return from travel outside of Canada. Self-isolation will occur at the person’s residence.
· Self-isolation is NOT to occur at the Campground.
· Practice social distancing while on the property, including the Office and Washroom Facilities.
· Please refrain from close contact with Campground staff as they have been instructed to keep their distance from campers and guests of the park.
· If you have a question about the Campground, Cabins or Beach that can be answered via email or phone, please use those sources to find the answer rather than in person.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding of the above changes to our protocol over the coming weeks. We will advise the Campers and Cabin Guests of any changes to Tee Pee Park operations as decisions are made. We are happy to continue to provide one of the best Campgrounds in the Valley.