COVID-19 Government Links
Reminder When Using Outdoor Facilities & Parks:
Individuals are encouraged to follow social distancing and hygiene recommendations in place to reduce the spread of illness including:
- Minimize close contact with others and avoiding non-essential gatherings;
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you or family members are exhibiting symptoms.
Carefully read the new conditions of FORCE Evaluation delivery in response to COVID-19.
Member Customer Service Centre
Family Information Line
You can visit CANEX Temporary Store Hours for store hours and closure updates.
Visit canex.ca for online purchases.
We are well prepared to continue to offer services remotely. Contact your local SISIP Financial Branch or the SISIP Financial Client Centre at 1-800-267-6681.
COVID-19: BMO is here to help.
19 Wing COVID-19 Updates - Effective 16 March 2020
Last Updated: 28 April 2020
The following facilities and services are closed until further notice:
1. Base Gym, Fitness and Community Centre, Arena, and Pool facilities. Force Testing will be provided, but limited to personnel deploying on named operations only. Number of persons per serial will be reduced to favour dispersion. Please contact Kevin Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
for Force Test information and booking.
2. All Base Club activities.
3. All Health Promotion programming.
4. Totem Times Newspaper production. Newspaper Editor will be working with Wing Public Affairs to assist with Wing-wide Communications.
5. All Mess and Bar operations.
6. 19 Wing Museum.
7. MFRC office is closed and all programs have been cancelled until further notice - refunds will be given.
1. 19 Wing Campground will remain open until further WComd direction. Click here for campground specific details
or see below. Please note:
· All Campground playground structures are temporary closed
as per the recommendation of the medical community to stop the spread of germs and viruses.
· All FIRES
on Airforce Beach are BANNED
until further notice.
· No Non Registered Guests Allowed to visit Campers at their Campsites.
· No Reservations for the General Public will be taken until further notice.
· Social Distancing is mandatory and will be enforced.
2. MFRC Daycare office and rooms are still open but asking parents to keep children at home unless care is needed to attend work. Parents who do not bring their children to daycare will receive credit for days missed.
3. Glacier Greens Golf Course is open to all current members as well as members of the public that fall into our Regular and Ordinary membership categories. Click here for more golf course specific details.
4. CANEX open with reduced hours. Monday-Friday: 0900-1700 hrs | Saturday: 1000-1700 hrs | Sunday: CLOSED
1. SISIP Financial Services are being provided remotely – please call 250-339-5942 to speak with SISIP personnel.
2. NPF HR Service being provided remotely.
3. NPF Accounting service being provided remotely and limited in-person.
4. MFRC Client Services, Social Workers, Emergency Childcare Coordinator and Deployment Coordinator will be monitoring emails and phones to respond to needs as they arise. MFRC social media will also be monitored and updated for all changes.
Air Force Beach Fire Ban – by order of 19 Wing Commander
26 March 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the requirement for physical distancing, ALL FIRES on Airforce Beach are banned until further notice. Small fires in authorized fire pits at Tee Pee Park campsites will be permitted, however all campers in Tee Pee Park are urged to adhere to the physical distancing requirements as laid out by the Province. If this cannot be achieved, the ban will be extended to include all outdoor fires in all locations until further notice.
19 Wing Campground - Tee Pee Park Message From Tom Adams Campground Manager
Last Updated: 15 April 2020
With much uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 situation, we would like to take this time to address the Campers and Cabin Guests with information on the operational status of the Campsite. Below is an easy to understand point form list outlining what you can expect from Tee Pee Park and also what Tee Pee Park is asking of you. Please understand that the situation is ever-changing and can be different from one day to the next depending on new information. We will post updates of any changes to operations and communicate with the Campers and Cabin Guests as they are implemented. The best source of up to date information is our website – or by calling the Campground Office 250-339-5271
or emailing us at email@example.com.
· Tee Pee Park Campground is currently OPEN
due to the "outside" and "open space" nature of activities on the property.
· The Pavilion will be CLOSED
for business until further notice.
· All campground playground structures are CLOSED
to prevent the spread of germs and viruses as per the recommendation of the medical community.
· All FIRES
on Airforce Beach are BANNED
until further notice. Small fires in authorized fire pits at Tee Pee Park campsites will be permitted, however all campers in Tee Pee Park are urged to adhere to the physical distancing requirements as laid out by the Province. If this cannot be achieved, the ban will be extended to include all outdoor fires in all locations until further notice.
· No Non Registered Guests Allowed
to visit Campers at their Campsites.
· No Reservations for the General Public
will be taken until further notice.
· Social Distancing is mandatory
and will be enforced.
Things Tee Pee Park is doing for you:
· The administration office is NOT
open to campers and patrons – any bookings, check-in and check out, including payments, will be done over the phone only.
· No canteen sales will be permitted from the office, including exchange of books and dvds.
· No cash will be accepted (debit and credit only).
· Daily Increased Cleaning of all Washroom Facilities.
· Staff are being instructed to avoid contact with any campers and customers.
Things we are asking you to do for Tee Pee Park:
· As per direction from Public Health Agency of Canada, as well as 19 Wing Commander, members/civilians are expected to self-isolate for 14 days upon return from travel outside of Canada. Self-isolation will occur at the person’s residence.
· Self-isolation is NOT
to occur at the Campground.
· Practice social distancing while on the property, including the Office and Washroom Facilities.
· Please refrain from close contact with Campground staff as they have been instructed to keep their distance from campers and guests of the park.
· If you have a question about the Campground, Cabins or Beach that can be answered via email or phone, please use those sources to find the answer rather than in person.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding of the above changes to our protocol over the coming weeks. We will advise the Campers and Cabin Guests of any changes to Tee Pee Park operations as decisions are made. We are happy to continue to provide one of the best Campgrounds in the Valley.