Spring 2020 Swim Lesson Class Registration info
Swim Lesson Points of Interest
- 14 Wing Fitness and Sports Centre indoor pool and outdoor pool in the summer months conducts a variety of swim lessons and programs. Courses such as Red Cross Swim Preschool, Red Cross Swim Kids learn to swim programs. To register online, please visit Online Registration. Prices shown do not include taxes.
- Cancellations will be posted on the Magic 94.9 and KRock 89.3 radio websites or like us on the 14 Wing PSP Facebook page for updates on upcoming registrations, cancellations and other pool events.
- Swim Registration Fees must be paid in full by the first day of class. If fees are unpaid at this time your child may not continue.
- Swim lesson fees are based on 8 lessons. The session is 10 lessons to allow for cancellations for weather and pool issues. If you receive all 10 lessons it is a bonus.
- Bring in your previous report cards. This allows the instructor to know what your child needs to work on in the next level. As well this saves money. If the cards are not returned we have to purchase new ones.
- Please utilize casual swims to practice what you have learned in your child’s lesson each week. It is very difficult to complete a level solely with time just spent in the swimming lesson and no practice.
- Instructors have been told that swimmers must be proficient at the skill before checking off the skill. Just because your child is able to perform the skill may not mean he/she is proficient enough to move to the next level with this skill. If you have questions on what your child should be working on please leave a note for the instructor at the front desk following your session.
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Aquatics Coordinator at 902-765-1494 local 5564.