COVID-19 Local Updates
COVID-19 Government Links
|Child Care Centre
||Phase 1A: for Military members
||for Military bookings
||for Military bookings
||as of 22 Feb
|Tim Hortons Restaurant
Drive thru and pick up only
Reminder When Using Outdoor Facilities & Parks:
Individuals are encouraged to follow social distancing and hygiene recommendations in place to reduce the spread of illness including:
Member Customer Service Centre
- Minimize close contact with others and avoiding non-essential gatherings;
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- Refrain from using parks or trails if you or family members are exhibiting symptoms.
Family Information Line
Carefully read the new conditions of FORCE Evaluation
delivery in response to COVID-19.
Fitness & Sports
Please see here
Programs: Virtual recreation programming is available at
- Clubs: For details on Base Clubs, please contact the Club president.
- Bowling: Garrison Lanes open for military bookings.
Programs: Continuation of virtual programming. In-person courses available as of 22 Feb 2021. For more information, contact HealthPromotionKingston@cfmws.com or visit https://www.cafconnection.ca/Kingston/Adults/Health/Health-Promotion.aspx
In-person activities will resume 22 Feb 2021 at all messes. For more information on your specific mess, please visit your mess website or social media site.
Hours of bar operation as follows:
- FFOM: Friday 1600-1800hrs.
-VOM: TGIT 1500-2000hrs.
- WSM: Toonie Tuesday Lunch 1130-1300hrs, Wed Networking lunch 1130-1300 and TGIT 1400-1900hrs.
- JRs: Mon-Fri 1500-2100hrs and Thu & Fri 1130-1300hrs.
Beginning 15 Feb 2021:
- Conference room: Open for military bookings. firstname.lastname@example.org (x4675)
- Museum gift shop: Open for online orders with curbside pick-up (Mon-Fri 10:00-14:00); please visit https://themercuryshop.myshopify.com/
Garrison Golf and Curling Club (GGCC)
Beginning 16 Feb 2021:
- Golf memberships: Available for purchase for spring 2021; for more information, please see https://ggcc.on.ca/golf
- Curling: Open for military bookings; please fill out the form at https://ggcc.on.ca/curling-bookings
- Winter trails: Open for military and Base Gym member use. On-site rentals are not available at this time. CAF members and Base Gym members may rent snowshoes, fat bikes, and cross-country skis at the KMCSC/Base Gym Sport Store Outdoor Equipment Rentals at https://personnel-support-programs.myshopify.com/
You can visit CANEX Temporary Store Hours
for store hours and closure updates.
for online purchases.
We are well prepared to continue to offer services remotely. Contact your local SISIP Financial Branch
or the SISIP Financial Client Centre at 1-800-267-6681.
COVID-19: BMO is here to help
Mandatory Face Coverings
For more information, click here
*Last updated 12 February 2021