Are you new to the region? Would you like to learn more about the services the Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC) offers? As a newcomer, do you need to be pointed in the right direction? If so, come meet with us at the MFRC to find out about our services and talk things over with us. Our team is here to provide you with support in this region, your new home.
Welcome and Community Integration
Here are the things we can offer you as a newcomer:
- Our welcome letter
- An overview of the MFRC
- Community activities
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Employment and education services
- Early childhood programs
- Youth programs
- Support in relation to healthcare services
- Prevention support and information
- Deployment-related support
- The services of the Family Liaison Officer
During your house-hunting trip, come visit the MFRC. That way, you will already be in direct contact with our welcome and information team, who will provide you with our welcome package and any other necessary information.