The Personnel Support Programs (PSP) division of CFMWS contributes to the operational readiness and effectiveness of the Canadian Armed Forces. Through its programs and services, PSP strives to build a strong and healthy military community for all beneficiaries that make up the “One Community – One Million Strong”.
Personnel Support Programs
Approx 3,146 PSP employees deliver programs, services and support to the following operations:
• Military Fitness;
• Military Sports;
• Health Promotion Delivery;
• Human Performance;
• Community Recreation;
• Special Events;
• Specialty Interest Activities (Golf, Curling, Marinas, Campgrounds etc);
• Deployment Support; and
• Deployment Resources
PSP contributes to the following:
• Operational Readiness;
• The retention of current CAF personnel;
• Attracting new recruits;
• Community Integration;
• Physical and mental wellness;
• Base/Wing Fund generation;
• Esprit de corps;
• Morale and Welfare/Quality of life; and
• CAF and community awareness.
PSP invests in the leadership of its workforce to ensure they are well trained, innovative and responsive to the needs of the CAF community.
Looking for virtual programs/services in English and/or French?
See our full range of webinars, info sessions, fitness workouts, event and more here or contact us at 1-855-245-0330 / email@example.com.