The Personal Home and Auto Insurance
No matter where you’re posted or what life stage you’re in, The Personal offers exclusive home and auto insurance for the CAF community. Plus, as a partner of CANEX for 30+ years, we’re committed to making insurance as straightforward and affordable as possible.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
MILITARY EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance (including apartment or military accommodations)
- Recreational Vehicle, including Motorcycle, ATV and Watercraft Insurance
- Pet Insurance1
- All property policies include: $10,000 for your Military Kit and $3,000 for personal belongings while on deployment outside of Canada
- Military Renter’s Policy: Covers personal property, upgrades you make and extra living expenses for DND Controlled Quarters
- Relocating? Our home and auto insurance moves with you if you relocate within Canada.†
THE PERSONAL APP
- Multi-Vehicle2: Save up to 15% on each car’s premium when you insure two or more cars
- Claims-Free: Save up to 20% on your home insurance
- Save even more when you bundle your home and auto insurance with us, along with your exclusive group rates!
With you, whenever you need us
Online Services • AlertTM • RadarTM
Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply. The Personal refers to The Personal General Insurance Inc. in Quebec and The Personal Insurance Company in all other provinces and territories. Savings and discounts are subject to eligibility conditions and may vary by jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Rates and discount are subject to change without notice. † Auto insurance is not available in MB, SK and BC due to government-run plans and cannot be transferred if you relocate to those provinces.
1.The Personal Pet Insurance Program is underwritten by Petline Insurance Company and is distributed by Desjardins General Insurance Services Inc. in all provinces and territories except Quebec and by Desjardins General Insurance Inc. in Quebec.
2. Up to 15% in NB, AB and the territories; up to 10% in NS, PE and NF; up to 7.5% in ON.
TMRadar and TMAlert are trademarks of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc., used under licence.