As a Reservist, you are required to complete the annual FORCE Evaluation. Personnel Support Program (PSP) fitness employees are here to provide you with fitness and wellness programs, guidance to help you maintain your fitness to successfully complete evaluations, and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Reserve Physical Fitness Program
* NEW: PSP has expanded to include 18 Reserve Fitness employees dedicated to provide fitness services to Reservists. Find out how to reach the PSP Reserve Fitness staff in your area here.
Your PSP Reserve Fitness Representative is available to:
- Provide personal training services and individualized training programs
- Provide assistance to administer the annual FORCE Evaluation
- Ensure FORCE Evaluation equipment is in proper working order and replace damaged equipment due to overuse.
- Provide advice and assistance to utilize the Fitness Calculator and DFIT.ca to maximize your workouts
- Deliver the CAF FORCE Evaluator course
- Deliver PSP program information for: DFIT.ca, the Tactical Athlete User Clinic, Adventure Training, Orienteering, as well as Basic or Advanced Fitness Training Assistant (BFTA and AFTA), and many more