The PSP Winter Challenge is a fun way to be active and healthy! From Feb 1-28, 2021, challenge yourself to complete 600 minutes of Physical Activity over the course of the month. Track your total activity minutes and compete against other people across the country. You could win a limited edition PSP tuque or scarf and some other great prizes (Top 20 Overall and 15 draw prizes per week)! You also have the option to raise charitable funds in support of Soldier On.
PSP Winter Challenge 2021
Up for the challenge? Sign up now: 2021 — PSP WINTER CHALLENGE 2021 — Race Roster — Registration, Marketing, Fundraising
The challenge is open to :
Current Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services employees and their families
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members (Regular and Reserve Force) and their families
- Veterans (former members of the CAF) and their families, including families of the deceased
- Members of foreign military currently serving with the CAF and their families
You can participate individually or create a team. Each week, participants will receive a newsletter highlighting the weekly leaderboard of top participants as well as the winners of draw prizes.
Here are the activities that you can do during the challenge:
Make sure to follow our Facebook page for weekly fitness tips, family activities suggestions, healthy recipes and more!
- Skating Activities (Hockey, Ringette, Skating)
- Court Sports (Basketball, Volleyball)
- Racquet Sports (Badminton, Squash, Pickle ball)
- Gym Sports (Dodgeball, Soccer)
- Outdoor Winter Activities (Cross country skiing, Snowshoeing, Downhill Skiing, Snowboarding)
- Hike/ Walk
- Bike (Indoors/outdoors)
- Strength Workout
- Virtual Exercise Class (HIIT, Cardio, Spin, Yoga, Strength)
- In-Person Exercise Class
*Please adhere to all local, provincial and federal public health guidance regarding COVID-19.