Schedule and Facility Information
Re-Opening our Facility
Due to recent Ontario regulations the 22 Wing Fitness & Wellness Centre will be remain closed until at least January 23rd 2021.
Avec les récents changements des règlements dans la province d'Ontario, le centre de conditionnement physique et de la santé du 22e Escadre sera fermé le 26 décembre 2020 et rouvrira le 23 janvier 2021.
Once provincial regulations permit our facility to re-open, below are expectations, schedules and information of what participants can expect:
The 22 Wing Fitness & Wellness Centre is currently open to Active Military Members, the Defence Team and their Families as of August 4th 2020. Other members can expect to have our facility open to them in the months to come with dates currently undetermined.
1) Lockers and showers are now available for participants to use. Please ensure you flip the "clean" sign to "used" when you've used a lcoker or any equipment during your workout.
2) The Pool is now open! Please refer to our Facility Hours and Pool Schedule
3) The Weight and Cardio is no longer partitioned in to 3 zones and is considered 1 zone.
What to Expect: Facility Policies and Regulations (IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
- The 22 Wing Fitness & Wellness Centre will only be available to Active Military, the Defence Team and their Families
- All permitted participants will be required to show ID upon entry and must wait to be checked in by PSP staff
- Upon entering the facility ALL participants must use the hand sanitizer made available at the front doors
- Participants must enter and exit through the front entry/exit doors
- Non-Medical Masks are mandatory upon entering the facility
- Showers and Lockers are available; while quantities are limited
- The Sauna remains closed until further notice
- Participants must clean equipment prior to and after use
- There will be no recreation equipment available for participants to borrow (ex: basketballs, hockey sticks...)
- Participants using the gymnasium can bring personal recreation equipment with them but must sanitize their equipment upon entering the facility
- Large pieces equipment (ex: Hockey Nets) will not be permitted
- Participants can book their workout time slots up to 7 days in advance
- Participants must vacate the facility for 30 minutes for facility cleaning even if back to back timeslots are booked
- Participants can book their workout time slots online, by phone (705-494-2011 ext.2610) or in person
- Participants must register for a workout facility in order to be admitted and are restricted to that area for the entirety of their hour workout session
- All unit PT and Military Fitness related bookings must go through the Fitness department by calling 705-494-2011 ext. 2290
Facility Hours and Workout Intervals
Lane Swim (Max 5)
Family Swim (Max 20)
*Pool programming is available to Military members, Defense Team (with membership) and their families (with membership).
How to Register for a Workout Interval
1) By Phone: Call 705-494-2011 ext. 2610 and speak to one of our staff or leave a message including your name, telephone number and preferred date and workout time.
*We are experience heavy call volume throughout the day and clients may have a hard time getting through to staff. Please consider booking well in adavnce or the online option.
2) In person: If you're already in the neighbourhood and want to pop in ask anyone of our available staff to book you in for your workout time.
3) Book online: Create an online account (if you don't already have one). Once you have an online account you can follow the instructions for booking a Client Time Slot Reservation.
COVID-19 has had impacts on everyone and everything we do. We want to help and have made some changes to our membership plans.
Pre-authorized monthly payments will be suspended as of 01 May until our facilities reopen. Depending on the method of payment selected, April’s pre-authorized payments will be processed and/or reflected on your May pay, credit card or bank statement. The April pre authorized payment will be applied to the month our facility reopens.
Pre-authorized payments will automatically restart the next month. You don't have to do thing – we’ll take care of it for you.
If you have paid your membership in full, your membership will be extended by the number of months the facility was closed. Once again, we will take care of this change for you.
Looking for another option, have questions or concerns? Please contact Community/Recreation Coordinator at: