Wednesday 18 March, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
Excel Data Analysis-Functions & Formulas
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
How to choose functions and use formulas to power up your data: Microsoft® Excel® has about 400 functions. How long would it take you to master them all? A week ... a month ... a year? Give us 60 minutes and we’ll show you there’s a smarter, easier option. You’ll learn expert tips and techniques for cutting through the clutter and selecting the correct function and applying the right syntax to generate just the formulas you need to analyze and really understand your specific data.
Discover the real power of Excel® by unlocking the secrets of its functions and learning how to create formulas in this newly updated version of one of our most popular webinars. You’ll dive headfirst into the functions and formulas found in Excel®—without needing to be a mathematician or CPA to understand what’s going on. You’ll discover the importance of relative versus absolute cell references ... uncover the Function Library ... learn formulas that save time and minimize frustration ... and end with a bang covering some of the advanced data analysis features that Excel® has to offer. This “how-to-do-it” webinar will get you up to speed—fast. Sign up today!
Take a Glimpse at Your Agenda:
- Utilize relative and absolute cell references to make formulas easier
- Add functions to your formulas with the Function Library
- Simplify your tasks with the AutoSum button, Date and Time functions and other time-savers
- Master Excel’s text functions to make working with text a breeze
- Load and use the ExcelSolver to make decisions based on data constraints
- Use the Scenario tool to do a what-if analysis
- Take advantage of the Analysis ToolPak for more in-depth data analysis
- And more