Thursday 4 June, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
How to Conduct Effective Meetings
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
From creating an agenda to overcoming conflicting opinions, this training delivers the solutions you need to bring life to your meetings.
Could your meetings use a makeover? We have the solutions you're looking for!
Mind-numbing … unproductive … a waste of time. Sound familiar? If you’ve been to one bad meeting, you’ve been to them all. You know the ones where objectives aren’t defined; the meeting crawls on for hours; conflict dominates the discussion and halts progress. In short, nothing gets accomplished.
Situations like these make meetings a drag and are a real drain on productivity and morale. But handled correctly, your meetings can promote communication … generate new ideas … foster morale … create goals … build teams … and so much more!
If your meetings leave you drained and unenthused, you're in need of a meeting makeover, and you need it now!
Learn the latest strategies for creating meetings that get the results you want!
Attend this all-new Web Conference and get easy strategies for improving your meetings fast! You’ll learn how to orchestrate positive and productive discussions … identify and counteract hidden agendas that throw your meetings off-topic … quickly mediate conflict and arguments when tempers flare … and use powerful “meeting closers” that guarantee commitment, action, and understanding from all participants!
Get the skills you need to conduct meetings like never before!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to determine if your meeting is a must
- Seven skills for leading meeting discussions
- Key communication skills every meeting facilitator must have
- Twelve ways you can help your meeting achieve positive results
- Understanding group dynamics and what makes people tick
- How to identify and counteract hidden agendas
- How to get a good discussion rolling — and keep it going
- Closing strategies and techniques that gain commitment and get results
- Tools and activities guaranteed to make meetings interesting and memorable