(Note Revised Date)
How to be a Tough-as-Nails Negotiator
Free Morning Webinar
Tuesday 26 May, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Build an arsenal of negotiation skills that guarantees you get the best deal possible in every bargaining situation.
Ever wondered if you could have struck a better deal? Negotiating is stressful. You know that it requires give-and-take. But how much should you give? And how much should they take?
Stop second-guessing yourself! The only difference between those who are confident in their ability to strike great deals and those who aren't is this: The strongest negotiators have mastered the secrets of standing their ground to get the deals they want.
You CAN learn to be a tough yet fair negotiator.
This information-packed webinar will show you how to be a better, tougher, and more effective negotiator. You'll learn successful techniques to get what you want ... when to push an opponent and when to give a little ground ... how to develop an outer shell for deflecting others' emotions while keeping yours in ... and much more!
Don't fall into the same traps every time you step up to the bargaining table. Enroll today and watch your negotiation effectiveness reach new heights!
A Glimpse at What You'll Learn ...
- An "invisible armor" tool you can use against an adversary's threats,
- counteroffers, and justifications
- How to get an "attitude," show false anger, and other "first strikes" that'll leave your opponent's defenses wide open
- 4 bad habits that can ruin your credibility as a negotiator
- Creating a stockpile of "secret weapons" that'll give you the edge you want
- How to see where an adversary's arguments are leading you — before you're backed into a corner
- The top 5 ploys negotiators use to wear down a weak opponent — and how to easily overcome each one
- 3 timing tips for when to push ... when to give ... and when to stand your ground
- How to get frayed emotions under control after prolonged negotiations
- How to make sure you don't push your adversary so far that you endanger the deal ... and what to do if you accidentally do
- How to get everything you want and make your opponents feel like they
- won, too