Monday 2 December, 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
10 Tips for Managing Resources in the Workplace
Free Morning Webinar
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
People are our most valuable resource in the workplace. How they make decisions about where to spend their time, energy, and efforts can make all the difference in productivity and morale.
10 Tips for Managing Resources in the Workplace is a course that teaches you how to capitalize on the strengths of other employees and their ability to contribute to company goals. Successful resource management promotes employee engagement, employee motivation, employee development, and employee retention.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Discover simple ways to manage your #1 resource, people, to achieve maximum return on your investment;
- Unleash the potential in every new hire, right from the start;
- Create sure fire systems to manage your time — a valuable resource;
- Discover why focusing on “leading indicators” can create more productivity;
- Master your ability to make the best use of the budget (money) you have and not get it poached by others;
- Learn why your “mindset” is critical to achieving results;
- Stop the sneakiest of resource thieves, procrastination;
- Discover powerful technique to help people spend their resources wisely — in service of the organizations vision, mission, and values.