*Please note revised date.
Harnessing the Power of Excel Database Features
Free Morning Webinar
*Friday 22 May, 2020, 10:00-11:00 AM (please arrive by 9:50 AM)
MFRC Annex (Building R34, Ralston, adjacent to the Wood Hobby Shop)
Learn how to create, modify, build and manage an Excel database.
Maneuvering your way through an Excel® database might seem like a daunting, frustrating task. But once you master the database features, what was once a confusing and time consuming program becomes a resource you’ll wonder how you ever managed without.
Harnessing the Power of Excel® Database is the course that will get you on your way to mastering this powerful software by unlocking the secrets of Excel® analysis tools that save you time and eliminate frustration. You’ll learn how to create and optimize your database with sorting, filters, forms and more! Every technique is tested in the real world, and they’re guaranteed to work for you.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to create subtotals with the Data Subtotals command
- Using the powerful Data Filter command to view just the data you want to see
- How to prevent bad data entry with Data Validation
- Database troubleshooting tips
- How to quickly convert text to values or values to text
- Building and maintaining a database with Data Form
- How you can view an entire 32-field record in a single data form
- Tips on creating customized lists as a basis for sorting