COVID Measures adopted by the Valcartier Recreation Services
To come up
Last update 18-08-2020
Code of conduct
Special measures at the pool
Special measures in group lessons
We are very happy to have the chance to welcome you back to our facilities. The current situation has required us to adapt our measures according to the standards of the Department of Public Health and the various associations in order to allow us to offer you a safe leisure and training environment. We are counting on your cooperation and are very grateful for your understanding of these measures.
- For the moment, the changing rooms are inaccessible.
- The drinkers are only accessible for filling water bottles.
CODE OF CONDUCT
During this period, it is normal:
SPECIAL MEASURES AT THE POOL
- To disinfect their hands when entering the building as well as before and after class;
- To wear the mask when traveling and in common areas (for people aged 10 and over);
- Come already in a training suit (example: jersey under clothing);
- To respect the distance of 2 meters with the speakers and other participants;
- To respect the maximum number of participants in the premises / toilets / sections;
- To follow the direction of the directional arrows;
- Avoid unnecessary travel;
- Use the bathrooms only when necessary;
- Present only in the absence of symptoms of Covid (fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, absence of taste)
- Come a maximum of 5 minutes before the start of their class;
- To pick up personal belongings promptly after class and leave the facility to allow the next group to start on time;
- Be courteous and respectful to staff;
- Wait for your child at the designated place to avoid gatherings;
- Bring your own equipment when possible, to avoid sharing equipment and to disinfect it upon arrival;
- To properly disinfect the loaned equipment, before and after use;
- To cough into his elbow.
In addition to respecting the code of conduct, the following particularities should be noted near the aquatic basins:
Note: Access to the swimming pool is via the platforms (Mezzanine staircase) and no access to the changing room is possible before the lesson.
SPECIAL MEASURES IN GROUP LESSONS
Note: Very limited use of sanitary blocks, thank you for planning this before heading to the center.
Note: As of today, showers are prohibited from use.
In addition to respecting the code of conduct, the following particularities should be noted during group lessons:
- Come a maximum of 5 minutes before the start of your class;
- Come already in training clothes (under clothes);
- Accompanying persons must wait for their child outside the Sports Center or at the places indicated;
- The arrivals and departures of children's lessons are in front of the health promotion room;
- Respect the direction of the arrows at all times when heading to the Sports Center;
- With respect, keep a distance of 2 meters from your child's instructor or the sports center workers;
- Wear your mask (face cover) on the go, in the locker room and in the sports center.