The Sports and Recreation Plan (known as "PSL") offers a wide range of activities and services to members, their families, external clients and occasional visitors at unbeatable prices.
Sports and Recreation Plan (PSL)
Click HERE for Membership Fees!
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN (PSL)*
- Access to free courses ►Winter 2020
- Access to the Sports Centre
- Access to all indoor and outdoor pools
- Access to the climbing wall (Certification Required)
- Access to snowshoeing, toboganning, in-line skating, mountain biking and snow biking trails at the Castor Centre
- Access to advanced registration online
- (Offered in the WINTER and SPRING sessions for participants already registered in a course and wish to register for the same course)
- Access to personal training services ($)
- Access to day camp activities ($)
- Extended access to the facilities of the Saint-Jean and Montreal garrisons
Facility Reservation and Equipment Loans
- Discounted rates on various activites: cinema, ski resorts, Valcartier Vacation Village
- Discounted rates on certain activities at the Caster Centre: membership for golf and cross-country skiing
- Discounted rates on activities and courses in the Recreation Programs
- Discounts on evening childcare services
- Badminton and squash court reservations (24 hours in advance)
- Free loan of sports equipment and training accessories
- Low-cost camping and sports equipment rental at the Castor Centre
As a PSL member, you have access to many free courses that are given at lunchtime or in the evening. Here is the schedule for the Winter 2020 HERE (currently available only in French)
Note: Adults and Military PSL members (priority to military members at lunchtime)
General Information: 418-844-5000, ext. 5226
Regular Force, Reserve Force, Foreign Militairy, Retired CAF
Individual: 6 Months: $82.50 12 months: $165
Family: 6 Months: $105 12 months: $210
Employee of NPF and Others, Retired NPF
Individual: 6 Months: $132 12 months: $264
Family: 6 Months: $153 12 months: $306
Residents of Shannon and St-Gabriel-de-Valcartier
Individual: 6 Months: $140 12 months: $270
Family: 6 Months: $130 12 months: $260
Résidents de la VIlle de Québec, Autres
Individual: 6 Months: $199.50 12 months: $399
Family: 6 Months: $367.50 12 months: $735
*Rates are subject to change without notice.
1. A member's immediate family has the same membership status as the member himself. Immediate family means the spouse (common-law or not) and children (see note 2) residing at the same address as the member (proof required).
2. Children 18 years of age and over are considered part of the immediate family if they live at the same address as their parents (maximum 21 years of age) or are full-time students (maximum 25 years of age) and at any age if they are unable to support themselves because of a disability. Proof of residence and/or student card may be required.