The Sports and Recreation Plan (known as "PSL") offers a wide range of activities and services to members, their families, external clients and occasional visitors at unbeatable prices.
Sports and Recreation Plan (PSL)
Subscribe now !
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN (PSL)*
- Access to free courses
- Access to the Sports Centre
- Access to all indoor and outdoor pools
- Access to the climbing wall (Certification Required)
- Access to snowshoeing, toboganning, mountain biking and snow biking trails at the Castor Centre
- Access to advanced registration online
- (Offered in the WINTER and SPRING sessions for participants already registered in a course and wish to register for the same course)
- Access to personal training services ($)
- Access to day camp activities ($)
- Extended access to the facilities of the Saint-Jean and Montreal garrisons
Facility Reservation and Equipment Loans
- Discounted rates on various activites: cinema, ski resorts, and more
- Discounted rates on certain activities at the Caster Centre: membership for golf and cross-country skiing
- Discounted rates on activities and courses in the Recreation Programs
- Discounts on evening childcare services
- Badminton, squash court, and fields reservations (open activities : basketball, soccer and more)**
- Free loan of sports equipment and training accessories*
As a PSL member, you have access to many free courses that are given at lunchtime or in the evening.
Note: Adults and Military PSL members (priority to military members at lunchtime)
General Information: 418-844-5000, ext. 5226
* Class schedule, benefits and equipment reservation are affected by the pandemic situation. For more information, contact us.
** Individual or family bubble reservation only
Regular Force, Reserve Force, Foreign Militairy, Retired CAF
Individual: 6 Months: $132 12 months: $264
Family: 6 Months: $168 12 months: $336
Employee of NPF and Others, Retired NPF
Individual: 6 Months: $211.20 12 months: $422.40
Family: 6 Months: $244.80 12 months: $489.60
Residents of Shannon and St-Gabriel-de-Valcartier
Individual: 6 Months: $224 12 months: $432
Family: 6 Months: $208 12 months: $416
Residents og Quebec city and others
Individual: 6 Months: $319.20 12 months: $638.40
Family: 6 Months: $588 12 months: $1176
***Rates are subject to change without notice.
1. A member's immediate family has the same membership status as the member himself. Immediate family means the spouse (common-law or not) and children (see note 2) residing at the same address as the member (proof required).
2. Children 18 years of age and over are considered part of the immediate family if they live at the same address as their parents (maximum 21 years of age) or are full-time students (maximum 25 years of age) and at any age if they are unable to support themselves because of a disability. Proof of residence and/or student card may be required.